Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our First Dog Sitting experience... coming up!

Okay, so in the interest of saving money... we are using a licensed and insured "Dog Sitter" on our next vacation/trip. I'm actually kinda excited!

We've always brought the girls to a great doggie-daycare/boarding place; where they LOVE the attention and love playing with all the other cute canines. BUT... they keep raising their daily prices... and now they're up to around $50-60/day for our two small doggies - -OUCH!

So, I looked online at my local Chamber of Commerce and found Christine w/ Tail Waggers. She came over for a visit.. naturally, the girls love her already and she is so great with the dogs!

She charges $18 for one visit and $30 for two visits/day. Not bad! And... she's licensed and bonded! She'll even pick up our mail and water my fake plants for me.

We just saved... like $300! (That's 7.5 tanks for my Prius...)

No comments: